Your Personal Data
your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
We obtain your Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- When you request that we contact you;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our sales and marketing representatives
- When you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Editec may use your information to:
- Respond to your queries and requests;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views and comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Provide services, products and benefits to you from Editec and our partners, including promotions and other relevant programmes;
- Administer contests, competitions and conduct lucky draws, including, where necessary, to announce the results and contact the winners, and to publicise and conduct marketing related marketing campaigns developed and organized by Editec and partners;
- Conduct market research, understanding and determine customer location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products, services and also develop special offers and marketing programmes developed and organized by Editec and partners;
- Send you communications which you have requested and may be of interest to you.
In relation to particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
Editec uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
Editec may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to collect core information on the usage of our web sites.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
Withdrawal, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
Should you wish to withdraw consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, you can email us to inform us of your decision. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, Editec may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in September 2018.